Join our Family Owner-Operator - Rahway, NJ
- Must pass D.O.T. inspection
- Weight limit of 19,500 lbs.
- Gear pump required
- Hoses and fittings furnished
Pay and Benefits
- Paid a percentage of the line haul
- Paid weekly settlements
- Direct deposit available
- A good mix of over the road and regional freight available
- Frequent home time
Safety and Training
- Quarterly safety awards and prizes
- Paid orientation and safety training
- On the job safety training with driver trainer
Driver Eligibility Requirements
- A minimum age of twenty-three (23) years.
- Must be capable of reading, writing and speaking the English language fluently.
- A minimum of two (2) years verifiable Class A commercial driving experience within the previous ten (10) years of the application date. A minimum of one (1) year chemical tanker experience preferred.
- Must possess one (1) valid Commercial Driver License (CDL) for combination vehicles with endorsements for tanker and hazardous materials.
- Must possess one (1) valid Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC).
- Must possess a valid DOT physical with at least six (6) months remaining until expiration or complete a pre-employment DOT physical.
- Must obtain negative results for pre-employment DOT drug and alcohol tests.
- Must satisfactorily complete company orientation and any company-required training.
- No record of a Commercial Driver License suspension or revocation for any reason, during the thirty six (36) month period prior to the order date of the motor vehicle record.
- No previous positive constrolled substance or positive alcohol test results under the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations for the past 10 years.
- Must have "Not Prohibited" status according to FMCSA Clearinghouse database.
- No more than two (2) recorded moving violations in any type of vehicle during the thirty-six (36) month period prior to the pre-onboarding MVR and PSP dates.
- No recorded combination of involvement in more than one (1) DOT recordable accident and one (1) moving violation during the thirty-six (36) month period prior to the pre-onboarding MVR and PSP dates.
- No recorded speeding violation in excess of 15 mph over the posted limit during the thirty-six (36) month period prior to the pre-onboarding MVR and PSP dates.
- No recorded DUI or DWI convictions in the past ten (10) years.
- No felony convictions in the past ten (10) years.
- Must provide ten (10) years of previous employment in the application. No gaps without explanation will be acceptable.
Independent Contractors should be prepared to provide
- Copy of valid 2290 (Highway Use Tax)
- Bill of sale (no older than 60 days) or copy of title
- Truck age, scale ticket, and pictures
- Rigout evidence or plan to ensure tractor is equipped with a 3" gear pump, hose rack and air compressor